Returns, Exchanges, Refunds Policy
Owen Barry Website or Shop Purchases
First thing – we're very sorry if you've purchased an Owen Barry product and are not satisfied with it. We deeply apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Owen Barry are committed to offering the highest quality products that are supported by a Lifetime Guarantee. If you have a product that has developed a fault after the standard returns period, please refer to our lifetime guarantee policy.
We will be happy to exchange, or refund items sold from stock by www.owenbarry.com or our retail shop within 45 days from the date of despatch/purchase.
- Customised products – please see Customise section.
- Any returns after this point can be exchanged for goods or a credit note, but not refunded.
Please note that we can only process returns that are accompanied by your receipt, and that have been bought from our website or from the Owen Barry shop.
Over the Christmas period, we will operate an extended returns policy. Goods/gifts purchased after November 16th can be returned up to 20th January.
Any returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with the enclosed documentation. Once we have received the item in perfect condition we will issue the appropriate refund (i.e. the amount paid, regardless of the price now displayed on the website) to the card on which the item was purchased, if preferred, we will exchange the item or issue store credit.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, please send all parcels “Signed for” and retain your proof of postage.
Please send your items to Owen Barry Ltd, No 3 The Tanyard, Leigh Road, Street, Somerset BA16 0HD, UK.
We're sorry, but we DO NOT offer a free returns service unless the product is faulty, does not match the online description, or has been sent to you incorrectly. If this situation has occurred, please contact us immediately so that we can help you.
We DO NOT offer free postage and packing on exchanges when the customer has changed their mind.
For account holders
- Login and go to your account - click on Product Orders.
- Select the Returns link.
- Select the reason for return and please add any comments you wish to make, especially, if they can help us improve our service in future.
- Tell us how many items you're returning.
- You need to wait for the return to be approved, this is not an automated process.
- You will now be issued with a returns slip with your unique reference number.
- Please print this and send it together with your goods using a signed for delivery.
- Once received here we will evaluate the product and refund as appropriate.
For guest customers
- Please call us on +44 (0)1458 442858.
- We will locate your order, generate and send you a returns slip by email.