Sheepskin Rug British Ivory White | Quad Rug By Owen Barry
Available on backorder
The OB Quad size Ivory White Sheepskin Rug is handmade in Somerset from four selected 100% British Sheepskins - what more could you want? Super warm, stylish, and 100% British.
These skins are 100% a by-product of the British food industry. They benefit from a sueded pelt, so there is no need for backing or lining, they are fully reversible and look totally natural, evoking a real sense of purity and clean living.
Owen Barry has developed these sueded British shearlings especially for our interiors collection, we know they are absolutely stunning, with a glorious double-sided reversible finish. Double-sided skins means both sides are perfect - the sueded and the wool side, many sheepskins used in interiors only have one very good side and sometimes the other (usually hidden) side isn't as beautiful.
Here at OB we hand select, cut and stitch together whole British skins in double and quadruple formations, meaning that any room can have a nicely fitting rug, that is an incomparable statement for style, quality, warmth, longevity and value.
Other things that are good know:-
- All skins are hand selected & joined in Somerset, UK, by skilled artisans with an impressive legacy of craftsmanship.
- Available in 2 great colours, allowing you to mix and match with other lifestyle accessories as you desire.
- Made from 100% by-products of the British food industry, reflecting our commitment to sustainability.
- All skins sourced from LWG certified tanneries, ensuring ethical and eco-friendly practices.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee, a testament to the enduring quality of our products.
Don't forget: If you wish to explore different skin colors or finishes before making your decision, feel free to request free-of-charge cuttings.
- Handmade in our own Somerset workshop
- OB lifetime guarantee
- 100% by-product of food industry
- Hand washable - see instructions