Cowhide Doorstop Multi Black | Cow by Owen Barry
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Much like the OB Sheep doorstops, the OB Cow doorstops have become equally famous in their own right!!.
Shown here hand cut from a combination of cowhide and leather in a variety of Black, Grey, Anthracite and Dark shades this stunning Multi Cowhide Cow model come doorstop makes an undeniable statement.
We select colours from our vast portfolio of cowhides and leathers within a palette, we try to ensure every Cow is individual, no two beasties will be the same._
The ears and the upper back are cowhide, and the rest of the cow is a combination of glorious leathers in toning colours - right down to the tassle tail.
Ideal in a variety of settings, but as a gift for a farmer or rural-based family, this seems like a no-brainer!
Filled with a mixture of sheepskin wadding, gravel and sand to ensure a tactile feel whilst giving a sensible weight.
These cows should not be used as toys, because although the gravel and sand contents are bagged and tightly handsewn inside its tummy, OB cannot be responsible for any bursts or breakages if inappropriately used.
Things to remember about Owen Barry and our Green Growth credentials:
- Everything is handcrafted in Somerset, UK, by skilled artisans with over 250 years of craftsmanship.
- Made with love from 100% by-products of the food industry, reflecting our commitment to sustainability.
- All skins are resourced from LWG-certified tanneries, ensuring ethical and eco-friendly practices.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee, a testament to the enduring quality of our products.
Also If you wish to explore commissioning specific colours, talk to us, or contact us through the customisation section of this website, we have created quite a view of special model cows as gifts and "keepsakes". Photos of the cow are required to understand the representation.
- Handmade in our own Somerset workshop
- OB lifetime guarantee
- 100% by-product of food industry
- Owen Barry exclusive
- Filled with a mixture of sheepskin scrap (for padding) sand and gravel for weight
- Upholstery quality leather base
- Each one unique
|Dimensions (depth × width × height)
|20 × 20 × 15 cm
|25 × 25 × 19 cm
|35 × 20 × 21 cm
|26 × 19 × 16 cm