Sheepskin Doorstop Merino Natural/Bitter | Sheep by Owen Barry
Coming from the same stable as the OB Cow doorstops (little pun there !) the iconic OB Sheep doorstops have to be credited with leading the way in stunning animal model come doorstop collection.
Designed and first produced over 20 years ago, the OB sheep have become a quintessential part of the OB collection.
Handcut and crafted in our Somerset workshop from the finest Curly Ivory sheepskin and trimmed with glorious tactile brown leather.
We all know the finishing touches make any home special, and these Sheep will sit well in a variety of settings, but as a gift for a farmer, rural-based family, small holder or sheep enthusiast this cute lamb seems like a no-brainer!
Filled with a mixture of sheepskin wadding, gravel and sand ensures a tactile feel whilst giving a sensible weight.
These Sheep should not be used as toys, because although the gravel and sand contents are tightly handsewn inside the tummies, OB cannot be responsible for any bursts or breakages if inappropriately used.
Please remember the heart of Owen Barry is our Green Growth credentials:
- Everything is handcrafted in Somerset, UK, by skilled artisans with a remarkable 250-year legacy of craftsmanship.
- Made with love from 100% by-products of the food industry, reflecting our unwavering commitment to sustainability.
- All skins are sourced from LWG certified tanneries, ensuring ethical and eco-friendly practices.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee, a testament to the enduring quality of our products.
Additionally, if you wish to explore commissioning specific colours - for some reason "Black Sheep" seem to have a special appeal (no questions asked here!!) or have any requests, feel free to talk to us or contact us through the customisation section of this website.
- Handmade in our own Somerset workshop
- OB lifetime guarantee
- 100% by-product of food industry
- Filled with a mixture of sheepskin scrap (for padding) sand and gravel for weight