Sheepskin Draught Excluder Swedish Mole Grey | Draught Excluder by Owen Barry
Who ever thought that Draught Excluders could look so "designer".
Owen Barry have taken the humble draught excluder to a level that will complement any room, shown here in Swedish style Sheepskin Mole, this Draught excluder looks so much more than the sum of it's parts.
Elegant, functional, and the epitome of hygge, it is also very eco-friendly. Being a big advocates of the circular economy means that here at OB we are always looking for ways of utilising every part of our materials so that nothing goes to waste, and guess what, the perfect filler for draught excluders are the offcuts from our sheepskin production line.
Our sheepskin offcuts give the Draught Excluder an ideal weight and density when compactly stuffed into "the tube", this heft and thickness together with the curly wool texture mean that when placed against that draughty area a real good connection can be achieved and the offending wind, whether a jet or a dribble will be cut dead, whoop whoop.
We have specifically chosen our Scandi style sheepskin for this job because it is hardwearing, the short wool is practical whilst full and curly, plus of course the neutral colour and texture complements any decor.
If you have big throughfares then it can double up as a doorstopper, the generous weight will push and hold back any banging door in blustery conditions.
The strong toning leather handle ensures that you can cleverly hang the sheepskin draught excluder when not in use, in fact the length of the handle means that is can be suspended from the average height door handle without dragging along the floor.
Easy clean, a regular hoover will keep it looking fresh, spot washing is no problem - please check out the Product Care area of this website for more info.
Special width door ? No problem, just contact us either by phone or via the customisation area of this website and we can gladly quote you for bespoke sizes.
What else would you like to know:
Here are the key Highlights:
- Handcrafted in Somerset, UK, by skilled artisans with an impressive 250+ years legacy of craftsmanship.
- Available in 3 great colours for seamless mixing and matching with other lifestyle accessories according to your desires.
- Made from 100% by-products of the food industry, reflecting our unwavering commitment to sustainability.
- All skins are sourced from LWG certified tanneries, ensuring ethical and eco-friendly practices.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee, a testament to the enduring quality of our products.
As you explore your options, feel free to request free-of-charge cuttings of different skin colors or finishes. We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect lifestyle accessory that perfectly complements your unique style and preferences.
Elevate your decor and cut out your draughts with the Scandi style Draught Excluder in the subtle pale Taupe Grey Mole shade sheepskin and experience its good looks and practicality firsthand.
- Handmade in our own Somerset workshop
- OB lifetime guarantee
- 100% by-product of food industry
- Owen Barry exclusive
- Carrying handle
- Customised sizes available
- Filled with sheepskin scrap